From 1st April 2023 till 29 February 2024 Foundation Smart minds is a partner in Erasmus+ program KA210-VET - Small-scale partnerships in vocational education and training project “LEAF - Learning Ecologic Attitude Fundamentals” (LEAF), project No.2022-2-IT01-KA210-VET-000101300.
The objective of the project is to develop a methodology for professional training in the context of specific Green professional profiles.
For the realization of the project, only one professional profile will be taken into consideration that of the Green Marketer, increasingly in demand on the European job market. Project intends to stimulate the reactivity of professional training towards Green skills by providing a new training methodology which, starting from the creation of a standard for the analysis of skills, up to the setting up of a platform and related teaching materials, allows the subsequent development of training courses to be carried out, in the first instance, with the training operators/teachers of the participating Partners.
- Participating institutions;
- Teaching staff interested in updating their skills and experimenting with new training methodologies.
- Lead partner - CUORE S.R.L. - IMPRESA SOCIALE (Italy)
- Foundation Agro-Centre for Education (North Macedonia) - ww.face.org.mk
- Association ARID (Poland) - arid.org.pl
- Neotalentway S.L (Spain)- https://neotalentway.com/
More information about project meetings and results: