From 1 November 2021 till 30 October 2022 Foundation Smart minds as partner implements Erasmus+ programme KA210-ADU Small-scale partnerships in adult education project “Digitalization of the whole process of organization, conducting and certification of adult trainings”, project No. 2021-1-BG01-KA210-ADU-000033994.
The project objectives are:
- To transfer and adapt a system for teachers and trainers how to organize professional trainings for adults in a digital environment;
- To develop and implement a new digital tool for conducting trainings for adults;
- To encourage the exchange of experience and know-how between different types of organizations involved in adult education and training process;
- To improve digital skills of teachers and trainers in partner organizations.
Within the project is planned to transfer good practices in the field of organizing, conducting and certifying trainings for adults through the exchange of experience and ideas between the selected organizations. The planned activities are mainly three - research and analysis, selection and implementation of ICT tool, testing and implementation in activities related to adult learning.
1. PRIVACYCERT ITALIA S.r.l. (Italy), more: https://www.privacycert.it
2. KZR Engineering (Bulgaria), more: https://www.intramentis.com/
For further information, please contact us by e-mail:
E-learning platform is accessible here: https://dgt.contipso.com/
Special manual for usage of platform was prepared: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdTe733Z5Ppn73XWYTjxFDA/videos
Training about usage of platform was organized on 30 April, 2022 in Rome, Italy by participation of trainers from each partner’s organization thus improving digital skills of teachers and trainers in partner organizations: https://www.smartminds.lv/index.php/en/news/project-meeting-in-rome-italy
All partner organizations have promoted trainings within e-learning platform and will use it in organizing trainings even after project implementation.